Re: [ADMIN] High replication lag - Stream Replication

От Marcelo Kruger
Тема Re: [ADMIN] High replication lag - Stream Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Shreeyansh,

I changed the log_min_duration_statement parameter to -1, but there was no improvement in the database. The application of the archives by Stream Replication is still slow.

In my usage scenario we performed large table creation operations. We create several tables in a short time with more than 40GB. We currently have a 500GB growth per month in the database.

Transactions in one day can generate more than 30000 archives (480GB).

Are there any other parameters that can be changed to improve performance in the application of archives?