Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options

От Krasiyan Andreev
Тема Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options
Дата
Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
Patch applies and compiles, all included tests and building of the docs pass.
I am using last version from more than two months ago in production environment with real data and I didn't find any bugs,
so I'm marking this patch as ready for committer in the commitfest app.

На сб, 28.07.2018 г. в 22:00 ч. David Fetter <david@fetter.org> написа:
On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 01:52:00PM +0100, Oliver Ford wrote:
> Adds the options RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS (null treatment clause) and FROM
> FIRST/LAST to the non-aggregate window functions.

Please find attached an updated version for OID drift.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!