Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Krasiyan> I am using last version from more than two months ago in
 Krasiyan> production environment with real data and I didn't find any
 Krasiyan> bugs, so I'm marking this patch as ready for committer in the
 Krasiyan> commitfest app.

Oliver (or anyone else), do you plan to continue working on this in the
immediate future, in line with the comments from myself and Tom in this
thread? If so I'll bump it to the next CF, otherwise I'll mark it
"returned with feedback".

I'm happy to help out with further work on this patch if needed, time
permitting.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)