Substitute for synonym in Oracle after migration to postgres

От aditya desai
Тема Substitute for synonym in Oracle after migration to postgres
Дата
Re: Substitute for synonym in Oracle after migration to postgres
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,
We have to access data from one schema to another. We have created a view for this but performance is not good. We tried materialized views as well but Refresh MV is creating problem as it puts and access exclusive locks.

Is there any other way to achieve this?

Regards,
Aditya.