Upgrading to newer Django? Reason for including django-selectablelibrary in repo?

От Kalvin Eng
Тема Upgrading to newer Django? Reason for including django-selectablelibrary in repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi there,

I'm new to the community and looking to send a GSoC proposal for the performance farm project (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2020#Develop_Performance_Farm_Benchmarks_and_Website_.282020.29).

One of the requirements was integrating the performance farm app with pgweb to include already registered users.
So I had a look at the code for pgweb to understand the login flow for integration.

Upon looking at the code for pgweb, I'm wondering if these things should be patched:

Thanks,
Kalvin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: