Re: ML subscribe

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: ML subscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Em seg., 2 de mar. de 2020 às 14:21, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> escreveu:

> On 3/2/20 9:13 AM, Euler Taveira wrote:
> > Em seg., 2 de mar. de 2020 às 14:06, Adrian Klaver
> > <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> escreveu:
> >>
> >> Are you already subscribed to those lists?
> >>
> > Adrian, I'm. However, I want to subscribe with another email.
>
> Two ways I can to do that:
>
> 1) Use the Add new address to create new email.
> Unsubscribe from list and then resubscribe with new email.

Adrian, got  it. It is not clear that if you already subscribed to a
particular ML, you have to unsubscribe/subscribe again to change/add
another email address. I suggest another note such as:

Note 3: You can only subscribe with one email address per mailing
list. If you decide to change an email address, unsubscribe from
mailing list and then subscribe again selecting the new email.

Let's add it until the issue Magnus mentioned in the other email is solved.

Regards,
Euler

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: ML subscribe
От: Kalvin Eng
Сообщение: Upgrading to newer Django? Reason for including django-selectablelibrary in repo?