Re: Multiple clusters with same tablespace location

От Nate Dudenhoeffer
Тема Re: Multiple clusters with same tablespace location
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the response Melvin.

The issue is that both clusters are using a base_backup and wal restore from the same master database, so when they are restored, the tablespace will already exist. Is there a way to change the tablespace location during the recovery process?