Re: Postgres performance issue

От Ninad Shah
Тема Re: Postgres performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You may consider using the Pgbadger tool. This tool extracts data from log files and generates a comprehensive report.

Besides, a low INSERT rate is often attributed to a number of factors.
  • A number of indexes
  • A number of foreign keys
  • A number of DB triggers
  • A number of long-running queries
  • Another processes contributing to the load
  • Disk utilisation

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Ninad