[ADMIN] How to Identify and Fail Transaction When Slave Node Down

От Anushka Weerakkodyge
Тема [ADMIN] How to Identify and Fail Transaction When Slave Node Down
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I have a synchronous streaming replication environment which is implemented using inbuilt replication mechanism in postgresql. Replication is working fine except I need to fail the data modification transactions when the slave node is not accessible.

Is it possible?

Please let me know whether there is a way to identify slave node status and fail the transaction using any inbuilt mechanism or some other technique.

Thanks,
Anushka