Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 07:15, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the new version of the patch.  Btw, could you add Craig as a
co-author in the commit message of the next version of the patch? Don't
want to forget him.

That's kind, but OTOH you've picked it up and done most of the work by now.

I'm swamped with extension related work and have been able to dedicate frustratingly little time to -hackers and the many patches I'd like to be working on.