Re: [HACKERS] Replication slot xmin is not reset if HS feedback isturned off while standby is shut down

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replication slot xmin is not reset if HS feedback isturned off while standby is shut down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2 Jan. 2017 20:20, "Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 21 December 2016 at 13:23, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Fix it up and I'll commit. Thanks for the report.

I was hoping for some more effort from Ants to correct this.

I'll commit Craig's new tests for hs feedback before this, so it can
go in with a Tap test, so I imagine we're about a week away from
commit on this.

I posted a revised version of Ants's patch that passes the shell script test.

A TAP  test would likely make sene though, I agree.