Re: BUG #15867: psql \copy from program does not work

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: BUG #15867: psql \copy from program does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

\copy sometable from program '/bin/echo'

The following error message is returned:

program: No such file or directory

Works, for me, unless I use an ancient psql program (before 9.3).

When you started it, do you get an message like this:

WARNING: psql version 9.2, server version 9.6.
         Some psql features might not work.

This is one of those psql features that won't work.

Cheers,

Jeff