Re: BUG #15867: psql \copy from program does not work

От Edward J. Sabol
Тема Re: BUG #15867: psql \copy from program does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Jun 21, 2019, at 10:46 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
\copy sometable from program '/bin/echo'

The following error message is returned:

program: No such file or directory

Works, for me, unless I use an ancient psql program (before 9.3).

I was about to swear I was using the psql from 10.9, but you’re right.... I somehow picked up a *very* ancient version of psql in my path, and my tests show it definitely works as documented when I fix my path and use psql 10.9. How embarrassing.... My sincerest apologies for the false bug report and for taking up any of your time. Thank you for the quick response!

Regards,
Ed