Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Thomas Munro has hacked up a prototype of application testing
automatically if patches submitted apply and build:
http://commitfest.cputube.org/

I would recommend have a look at it from time to time if you are a
patch author (or a reviewer) as any failure may say that your patch
has rotten over time and needs a rebase. It is good to keep the commit
fest entries build-clean at least for testers.
Thanks,

This looks very interesting.  But when I click on a "build: failing" icon, it takes me to a generic page,  not one describing how that specific build is failing.

Cheers,

Jeff