Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
>> http://commitfest.cputube.org/
>
> This looks very interesting.  But when I click on a "build: failing" icon,
> it takes me to a generic page,  not one describing how that specific build
> is failing.

True.  The problem is that travis-ci.org doesn't seem to provide a URL
that can take you directly to the latest build for a given branch,
instead I'd need to figure out how to talk to their API to ask for the
build ID of the latest build for that branch.  For now you have to
note the Commitfest entry ID, and then when find the corresponding
branch (ie commitfest/14/1234) on the page it dumps you on.  It would
be nice to fix that.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com