Re: BUG #15173: why small gin_fuzzy_search_limit search more blocksthan big gin_fuzzy_search_limit ?

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: BUG #15173: why small gin_fuzzy_search_limit search more blocksthan big gin_fuzzy_search_limit ?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 10:53 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15173
Logged by:          Zhou Digoal
Email address:      digoal@126.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.3
Operating system:   CentOS 7.x x64

I don't think you are using 10.3, because that doesn't have any JIT output in its explain plans, like you show.

I also can't reproduce the issue.  What git commit are you compiling? What llvm and clang versions are you using?  What non-default settings are you using?  Can you reproduce the issue if you set JIT to off?

Also, can you post the data, or post a query which can be used to generate data, which produces the issue?

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15177: handling of the US/Pacific-New timezone
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15177: handling of the US/Pacific-New timezone