Re: EXPLAIN ANALYZE not displaying recheck condition

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: EXPLAIN ANALYZE not displaying recheck condition
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 5:04 PM Ryan Lambert <ryan@rustprooflabs.com> wrote:
Hello,

In Pg12 I noticed the output from EXPLAIN ANALYZE no longer displays the recheck condition when using GIST indexes, such as:

I can't reproduce this using postgis 2.5.2 in Pg12.  What version of postgis are you using, and how did you install it?

I use this sequence of commands, and I still get the recheck listed:

create schema osm;
create extension postgis;
create table osm.boundary_polygon (way geometry, name text);
create table osm.road_line (way geometry, highway text, ref text);
create index on osm.road_line using gist (way );
set enable_indexscan TO off;
set enable_seqscan TO off;
EXPLAIN (ANALYZE)
SELECT r.highway, r.ref, r.way
  FROM osm.boundary_polygon b
  INNER JOIN osm.road_line r ON ST_Contains(b.way, r.way)
  WHERE b.name = 'Jefferson County' ;

Cheers,

Jeff