Re: [HACKERS] Hash Indexes

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Hash Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:02 AM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With above fixes, the test ran successfully for more than a day.

There was a small typo in the previous patch which is fixed in
attached.  I don't think it will impact the test results if you have
already started the test with the previous patch, but if not, then it
is better to test with attached.

Thanks,  I've already been running the previous one for several hours, and so far it looks good.  I've tried forward porting it to the WAL patch to test that as well, but didn't have any luck doing so.

Cheers,

Jeff