Re: Matching pgp_sym_encrypt() and gpg2 output

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Matching pgp_sym_encrypt() and gpg2 output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 1:33 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
I am trying to generate output from the command-line program gpg2 that
matches the output of pgp_sym_encrypt().  gpg2 outputs:

        $ echo 'my access password' | tr -d '\n' | gpg2 --symmetric --batch
        > --cipher-algo AES256 --passphrase 'abc' | xxd -p | tr -d '\n'

I don't even get the same output on repeated execution of this same command, so I think you are pursuing a lost cause.

Cheers,

Jeff