Re: replicating DROP commands across servers

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: replicating DROP commands across servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Here's a patch that tweaks the grammar to use TypeName in COMMENT,
SECURITY LABEL, and DROP for the type and domain cases.  The required
changes in the code are pretty minimal, thankfully.  Note the slight
changes to the new object_address test also.

I think I'm pretty much done with this now, so I intend to push this
first thing tomorrow and then the rebased getObjectIdentityParts patch
sometime later.

This commit 3f88672a4e4d8e648d24ccc65 seems to have broken pg_upgrade for pg_trgm.

On 9.2.9 freshly initdb and started with default config:

$ createdb jjanes

in psql:

create extension pg_trgm ;
create table foo (x text);
create index on foo using gin (upper(x) gin_trgm_ops);

Then run 9.5's pg_upgrade and it fails at the stage of restoring the database schema.

The relevant log files are attached

Cheers,

Jeff

Вложения