Re: replicating DROP commands across servers

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: replicating DROP commands across servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's a patch that tweaks the grammar to use TypeName in COMMENT,
SECURITY LABEL, and DROP for the type and domain cases.  The required
changes in the code are pretty minimal, thankfully.  Note the slight
changes to the new object_address test also.

I think I'm pretty much done with this now, so I intend to push this
first thing tomorrow and then the rebased getObjectIdentityParts patch
sometime later.

Вложения