Re: BUG #16054: Slowest individual queries

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: BUG #16054: Slowest individual queries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 10:28 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16054
Logged by:          Gowri Sankar
Email address:      a.gowri82@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system:   Amazon Linux

Hi
We can see from below similar queries are frequently reported as Slowest
individual queries.  During the same time period high Read IOPS .Please let
me know what is the cause for this fetch statements. Let me know as well
regards this more information.

FETCH 100 FROM c2;
FETCH 100 FROM c6;
FETCH 100 FROM c2;

Someone has declared a cursor, and is fetching from it.  When I see these types of queries, they are usually coming from postgres_fdw.

It is annoying that it shows you the FETCH statement itself, and not the original statement.  If you can use auto_explain, which will show you the original statement.

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12