Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12
Дата
Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 06:35:38PM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:

>Aha! I forgot we copy the necessary stuff into pg_attribute. Thanks for
>clarifying, I'll polish and push the fix shortly.

I've pushed and backpatched the fix. Attached are similar fixes for the
existing pg_upgrade checks for pg_catalog.line and pg_catalog.unknown
types, which have the same issues with composite types and domains.

There are some additional details & examples in the commit messages.

I've kept this in two patches primarily because of backpatching - the
line fix should go back up to 9.4, the unknown is for 10.

regards

Вложения