Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Volkan Unsal
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

I think there are some commands that are being run in single user mode, which is why we are seeing these lines in the output.

But I believe the server itself is started in the interactive mode (if that's the right term for it) because immediately after those lines, you also see this

My tests showed there are no LOG outputs if the server was started in the single user mode.