Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/10/2015 12:34 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I think there are some commands that are being run in single user mode,
> which is why we are seeing these lines in the output.
>
> https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/1778cf691223e77f2e30#file-master-log-L57-L58
>
> But I believe the server itself is started in the interactive mode (if
> that's the right term for it) because immediately after those lines, you
> also see this
>
> https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/1778cf691223e77f2e30#file-master-log-L59-L61
>
> My tests showed there are no LOG outputs if the server was started in
> the single user mode.

I would disagree:

postgres@killi:~> /usr/local/pgsql94/bin/postgres --single -D
/usr/local/pgsql94/data/ <<-EOSQL
    CREATE DATABASE test_db;
EOSQL

PostgreSQL stand-alone backend 9.4rc1

backend> LOG:  statement:    CREATE DATABASE test_db;

backend> postgres@killi:~>

I see nowhere in your  init-master.sh where Postgres is restarted.
Check ps ax | grep postgres on your primary to see what is actually
running. Could be that the single user mode is shut down and a regular
instance is started up, but with different settings then you think. We
still have not explored where the Postgres in your containers are coming
from and how they are set up in image: mdillon/postgis:9.3.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com