- Архив списков рассылки pgadmin-hackers

От Neel Patel
Тема
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Rohit found one crash while we add the servers in the PEM.

With the help of Ashesh we debug the code and found that crash is due to below changes of SSL certificate authentication.

commit 5a7d5b32128c950e232d8239a35dcbd08b36a237
Author: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Date:   Fri May 17 10:11:54 2013 +0100

   Fix SSL certificate authentication.

Analysis:

We found the crash in the function CreateObject(pgCollection *collection) in dlg/dlgServer.cpp at below line.

obj->SetSSLCert(pickerSSLCert->GetTextCtrlValue());

At above line returns a pointer to the text control handle by window and we have not set the wxFLP_USE_TEXTCTRL flag. so when we create the file picker object and if we not specified the wxFLP_USE_TEXTCTRL flag then it return NULL pointer of text control.

So we have set the flag wxFLP_USE_TEXTCTRL in the ui file dlgServer.ui to fix the issue.

Please find the patch in attachement.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения