Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 10:36 AM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
The whole lnext() stuff all feels a bit old now that Lists are arrays.
I think we'd be better adjusting the code to pass the List index where
we start from rather than the ListCell to start from.  That way we can
use for_each_from() to iterate rather than for_each_cell().  What's
there today feels a bit crufty and there's some element of danger that
the given ListCell does not even belong to the given List.

I think we can go even further to do the same for 'bushy plans' case,
like the attached.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения