Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 3:30 PM Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done. Are you suggesting it for aesthetic purposes or there's
> something else (read, less defragmentation, performance gain etc.)? I
> am curious.

I think it's just for readability.

> PFA patches:
> 0001 - same as previous one
> 0002 - addresses your review comments

I've worked a bit more on the comments and commit message, and I plan
to push the attached soon, barring any objections or comments.

Thanks
Richard

Вложения