Re: Problem getting https working

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Problem getting https working
Дата
Re: Problem getting https working  (Ian Moore <ian.moore@threedradio.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I could not reproduce the issue reported but I am not using apache to host.
However PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR is caused due to some browser extensions.(Reference)
Could you please try launching a server in private window and share a screenshot & browser name if error still persists?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Phone: +91-9741705709