Re: BUG #17977: PorstGreSQL in a jail crashes randomly with Signal 10 bus error

От Cory Albrecht
Тема Re: BUG #17977: PorstGreSQL in a jail crashes randomly with Signal 10 bus error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes. I build everything with poudriere.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 8:57 AM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Cory Albrecht (coryca@gmail.com) wrote:
> No, I am using MIT KRB5 as my servers are mostly FreeBSD (with one Debian)
> but the laptops & desktops are Ubuntu LTS.

You're sure that the GSS library that PG is actually linked against and
running with is the MIT Krb5 library on the FreeBSD system?

Were you able to get a core dump of the SIGBUS with GSS?  You're using
GSSAPI authentication and encryption?

Thanks,

Stephen