Re: Initdb-time block size specification

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Initdb-time block size specification
Дата
Re: Initdb-time block size specification
Список pgsql-hackers
Something I also asked at this years Unconference - Do we currently
have Build Farm animals testing with different page sizes ?

I'd say that testing all sizes from 4KB up (so 4, 8, 16, 32) should be
done at least before each release if not continuously.

-- Cheers

Hannu