Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #14682: row level security not work with partitioned table

От Mike Palmiotto
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #14682: row level security not work with partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>> Unless Robert objects, I'll work with Mike to get a fix posted and
>> committed in the next day or two.
>
> That would be great.  Thanks.

I have the updated patch with rowsecurity regression tests and rebased
on master. I've run these and verified locally by feeding
rowsecurity.sql to psql, but have yet to get the full regression suite
passing -- it's failing on the constraints regtest and then gets stuck
in recovery. Undoubtedly something to do with my
configuration/environment over here. I'm working through those issues
right now. In the meantime, if you want to see the regression tests as
they stand, please see the attached patch.

Thanks,

--
Mike Palmiotto
Software Engineer