Wiki editor privileges request

От Eya Badal Abdisho
Тема Wiki editor privileges request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello there,

Hope you are well, I just sent you an email a couple of minutes ago and asked for Wiki editor privileges.

could you please let me know how can I have Wiki editor privileges for the following account instead of the previous account that I mentioned. I am having a little bit issue for signing in to the other account and I prefer to use this account.

Account username: Bitnine

I am a technical engineer with Bitnine global Inc - AgensGraph (one of the contributor to PostgreSQL community) and I would like to have more information regarding having Wiki editor privileges.

I would greatly appreciate it.

--

Bitnine Global, Inc. - We create value for our clients by connecting the world's data.

 Eya Badal Abdisho

Technical Engineer

E-mail : eya.abdisho@bitnine.net

Mobile : +1 408-966-3301