Re: BUG #15327: postgres segfaults on ALTER FUNCTION ... SET SCHEMA ...

От Kai Kratz
Тема Re: BUG #15327: postgres segfaults on ALTER FUNCTION ... SET SCHEMA ...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Andres,

It is an in-house developed FDW. Part of the surprise was that we
execute the postgres integration tests (as described here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/regress-run.html)
against a postgres instance with our custom FDW loaded and no errors
show up.

Cheers
Kai