Re: On login trigger: take three

От Mikhail Gribkov
Тема Re: On login trigger: take three
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel,

Thanks for pointing out the tests. I completely agree that using an exception inside on-login trigger should be tested. It cannot be done via regular *.sql/*.out regress tests, thus I have added another perl test to authentication group doing this.
Attached v36 patch contains this test along with the fresh rebase on master.

--
 best regards,
    Mikhail A. Gribkov

e-mail: youzhick@gmail.com