Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal

От Vinodh NV
Тема Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal
Дата
Ответ на Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal  (Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com>)
Ответы Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal  (Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the update Francisco. I had one more query:
In Oracle the syntax for calling a stored procedure is
   Session sess = (Session) entityManager.getDelegate();
sess.createSQLQuery("{ call reset() }").executeUpdate();

Can you please let me know if the below equivalent for postgres is correct?
   Session sess = (Session) entityManager.getDelegate();
sess.createSQLQuery("select reset()");

Regards,
Vinodh

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:12 PM, Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:39 PM, rob stone <floriparob@gmail.com> wrote:
>> long count = ((BigDecimal)ic.get(“EB”)).longValue();
..
> The method is documented as:-
> public static BigDecimal valueOf(long val)

His problem seems to be the opposit, he does not have the long value
and wants it.

Francisco Olarte.

Сообщение: Re: Multiple postmasters running from same directory
Сообщение: Re: Multiple postmasters running from same directory