Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal
Дата
Ответ на Re: Require assistance in Postgres + Hibernate : Error:java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.math.BigDecimal  (Vinodh NV <linktovinodh@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Vinodh:

You are BOTTOM QUOTING a message which has nothing to thank me from, I
was just trying to clarify a misunderstanding of your original
question.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Vinodh NV <linktovinodh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update Francisco. I had one more query:
> In Oracle the syntax for calling a stored procedure is
>    Session sess = (Session) entityManager.getDelegate();
> sess.createSQLQuery("{ call reset() }").executeUpdate();
>
> Can you please let me know if the below equivalent for postgres is correct?
>    Session sess = (Session) entityManager.getDelegate();
> sess.createSQLQuery("select reset()");

Had you quoted the correct message you would have seen I told you I do
not know hibernate, so no idea whar a session, entityManaer or or
delegates are. I also haven't done anthing serious with Oracle in this
century. So, I cannot tell you much.

Which I do know is in classic postgres you normally call functions
this way, by selecting.

Francisco Olarte.

Сообщение: Re: Multiple postmasters running from same directory
Сообщение: Re: Multiple postmasters running from same directory