Re: ERD diagrams

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: ERD diagrams
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi James,

The feature request is already logged here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6166 and will be considered in a future release.

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 1:55 AM James B. Byrne <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca> wrote:
PGAdmin4-4.5.3

I am experimenting with the beta ERD tool.

Is it possible to move the connector points from the right-hand side of the
table columns to the left-hand side.  Having connectors only on the right hand
side makes for confusing diagram layouts.

I am unable to find if the right-hand only connectors is a limitation or simply
a lack of knowledge on my part.

Thanks,

--
***          e-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel          ***
   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Harte & Lyne Limited          http://www.harte-lyne.ca
9 Brockley Drive              vox: +1 905 561 1241
Hamilton, Ontario             fax: +1 905 561 0757
Canada  L8E 3C3

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

Сообщение: Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web
Сообщение: RE: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web