ERD diagrams

От James B. Byrne
Тема ERD diagrams
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
PGAdmin4-4.5.3

I am experimenting with the beta ERD tool.

Is it possible to move the connector points from the right-hand side of the
table columns to the left-hand side.  Having connectors only on the right hand
side makes for confusing diagram layouts.

I am unable to find if the right-hand only connectors is a limitation or simply
a lack of knowledge on my part.

Thanks,

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3

Сообщение: RE: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web
Сообщение: Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web