Re: Re: Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errorsin query editor

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Re: Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errorsin query editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I had raised the concern on psycopg2 (https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/661#issuecomment-527739621) and looks like it is a bug in pyscopg2.

We need wait psycopg2 now to get this fixed.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:50 PM Holger Kopp-Musick <hkopp@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi,

thank you very much for your advice, I have attached the log. As proposed I've replaced the original file and restarted the server, yet unfortunately I'm still unable to get any results for any simple statement (ie SELECT * FROM table). In my understanding the obj_id is anyhow faulty since there are no negative values of attrelid in pg_attribute. Running the statement primary_keys.sql with the proper value returns the requested row (table.id).

Thanks,
Holger

--
Thanks and Regards,