Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Sindhu,

The URL will change and the key is passed as a security key for the runtime desktop app.
You can use the python wheel package of pgAdmin - https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-python/ and configure it as per your requirement.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:20 PM Sindhu S <sindhu@bytebeam.io> wrote:
Reposting because I missed asking the mailing list. Please see quoted mail.
Thank you