Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login

От Sindhu S
Тема Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Reposting because I missed asking the mailing list. Please see quoted mail.
Thank you

On Thu, 30 Sept 2021 at 16:31, Sindhu S <sindhu@bytebeam.io> wrote:
hi,

The url (http://127.0.0.1:5050/?key=23ef84fc-f2c9-4b80-ab29-f55246800cca) changes every time pgadmin4 app is run. I do not want this. I want to be able to make:

1.pgadmin4 to run in server mode always (done by adding config)
2. pgadmin4 to have automatic login when running as server.

For 2, I took a look at the code inside in /web dir, it should be possible to make a change in the routing logic to have server take "DESKTOP_USER" credentials. I can't tell exactly where to make this change though.