Re: Time to move table to new tablespace

От Ondrej Ivanič
Тема Re: Time to move table to new tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On 10 January 2012 06:10, Jason Buberel <jason@altosresearch.com> wrote:
> "Select median price for every zip code as of 2012-01-06" (customer exports)
> "Select median price for 94086 from 2005-01-01 through 2012-01-06" (charting
> apps)
>
> So by partitioning in one dimension we impact queries in the other.

I do not see any issue here; if all your queries contain date range
then you should partition by date.

--
Ondrej Ivanic
(ondrej.ivanic@gmail.com)

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?
Сообщение: Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?