Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Please send email to pgadmin-hackers mailing list not personally

On Sep 21, 2017 9:38 PM, "Willy-Bas Loos" <willybas@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've tried your instructions but no success.
I added a full log of my actions.
Only i couldn't find the package opengl-dev
Could it be named libqt5opengl5-dev:amd64 ? If so then it is installed.

It would be great if we can get the runtime working.
please see the attached log.

cheers,

Willy-Bas