Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I don't know the installed packages on your system but what I can help only - Download Qt 5.5 installers from "https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/" and install it on custom path ( e.g. /opt/Qt5.5" and use "qmake" installed in that directory during compilation and let us know result.

Thanks,
Neel Patel