Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
The menu option is dependent only on certain nodes like:

1. Schema Node
2. Views Collection Node
3. Tables Collection Node
4. Sequences Collection Node
5. Functions Collection Node

It will be enabled on click of above listed nodes.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I forgot to add 'node.ui.js' file in the previous patch, please ignore the
> previous patch.
> Attached is the new patch,
>
> Please review the patch and let me know for any comments.

Is this dependent on any other patches? The menu option never seems to
be enabled for me when I test against git-master.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company