Re: PATCH: Collation node [pgAdmin4]

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PATCH: Collation node [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

PFA updated patch for collation node.

Regards,
Murtuza

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 7:53 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch for collation node.

FYI, patch for this node is already reviewed by Neel, but in this patch we have added parent id in generate browser node function and also added code to handle sql panel request.

I think this has bit-rotted, as it's not working for me:

- SQL is not being generated by the Create dialogue. Updating comments on existing collations works though.

- Reverse engineered SQL contains both leading and trailing blank lines.

-  The Python file is missing the introductory pydoc comment and blank line after the header.

- 4 space indentation is not consistently applied to SQL templates

- Slony schemas should not be special-cased.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com