Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't agree.  I think it's perfectly appropriate to raise potential
> issues at the earliest possible time.

If I didn't *strongly* emphasize my intent in writing the patch up
front, I'd certainly agree. I just don't see why what I've done cannot
be accepted in the spirit in which it was intended.

> And regardless of any of that, I think "person X is being
> unreasonable" is a personal attack that has exactly zero place on this
> mailing list.  We are here to talk about technology, not anyone's
> character.

Telling someone they're being unreasonable is not a personal attack.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?
Сообщение: Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?