Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE - visibility semantics

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE - visibility semantics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Various messages are discussing semantics around visibility. I by now
> have a hard time keeping track. So let's keep the discussion of the
> desired semantics to this thread.

Yes, it's pretty complicated.

I meant to comment on this here, but ended up saying some stuff to
Robert about this in the main thread, so I should probably direct you
to that. You were probably right to start a new thread, because I
think we can usefully discuss this topic in parallel, but that's just
what ended up happening.

--
Peter Geoghegan