Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?
Дата
Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think he's being unreasonable, and I don't understand why
> you're getting bent out of shape about it.  You proposed a patch, he
> articulated a problem, you don't want to fix it right now.  All of
> which is fine.  Why the ad hominem accusations?

I just think it's bad form to hold something like this to the same
standards as a formal commitfest submission. I am well aware that the
patch probably has several scalability issues.

--
Peter Geoghegan